Spider Lake Preserve
It’s here! Gull Lake Area’s newest maintenance free single family home community, and on Gull Lake Chain of Lakes! Several years in the making, and it’s now available for planning, securing and building. Spider Lake Preserve is a single-family home community with 9 lake homes in the City of Lake Shore and very close to Nisswa, Lost Lake Lodge, Causeway on Gull, Bar Harbor, numerous golf courses, and so much more. Along with being in the heart of the Gull Lake Chain and the long list of amenities and activities it offers, the community also has its own list of amenities including its own private docking area, lake side patio and firepit area, pickleball court, private crushed granite path system and fine homes built by Thomas Allen Homes.
The developer desires to provide for the preservation of nature in its planned development and use by its residents. This community will be heavily wooded and very pristine embracing nature on all sides.
This single-family home community currently offers choice of several floor plans with multiple options to make uniquely yours. Plans include single and multi-level homes to accommodate small to larger lake home get aways or permanent homes. From Sportsman’s Corner, head west to Zorbaz. Then turn right on Lost Lake Lodge to the community sign on the right in about 4-5 blocks. Thomas Allen Homes is the exclusive builder for Spider Lake Preserve.
- Gull Lake Chain of Lakes marina/dock & lift located SE Corner of Spider Lake
- Permanent dock system ready for 7 Lifts and 1 day mooring for guests (2 lake homes are w/o a licensed lift slip and offered long term dock lease across road at Lost Lake Lodge)
- Dock specifications as follows:
- 25’ Extension from shore to main boardwalk
- Boardwalk area is 93’ in length
- Each slip inside dimension (dock on side and front) is 12’x25’
- Titan Decked Aluminum dock system w/maintenance free decking
- Crushed Granite Golf Cart / Walking Path down to marina/dock area with parking near docks
- Outdoor lake side patio 20×30 with fire pit and seating, placed just short of docks with own cart parking
- Pickle Ball Court located at SW corner of property, oversized 34×64 w/8’ end fencing and 4’ side fencing.
- Paved entrance and private roads to service each unit
- 21 acres in the community, with rolling slopes and amazing wildlife and views
- To minimize environmental impact, the 9 lake homes are located on the west 5 acre of property
- 7 lake homes on walk out lots, 2 on flatter 1 or 2 level lots
- Very close to new Nisswa bike trail connecting to the Paul Bunyan Trail system or head south around the west and south sides of Gull Lake—walk, bike, snowmobile, and ski
- 2bd/1ba up to 5bd/3ba homes, 2 or 3 car garages, Deck, Sunrooms
- Upgraded exteriors
- Private master suites
- Open floor plans with vaulted ceiling options
- All lake homes included lawn, landscape & irrigation, HOA coordinated lawn and snow removal services
- City sewer and association water systems
- Popular upgrades include flooring, counters, appliances, sunroom, fireplace and more
- Electric, natural gas and high-speed internet at each lot